Sabancı University develops liberal, innovative and creative individuals who are:
- competent and self-confident in all aspects;
- equipped with the ability for multidimensional and independent thought;
- aware of social issues;
- helping to advance science and technology, and to disseminate knowledge generated in the university.
What sets Sabancı University apart:
- Our university is Turkey's first non-departmental university. We do not have any academic departments because we believe the conventional department system hampers interdisciplinary interaction, leading to early and limited specialization.
- The backbone of our tuition system is the FOUNDATIONS DEVELOPMENT YEAR where students take courses from different disciplines to get to know all majors more closely.
- Civic Involvement Projects are required for all Sabancı University majors. The CIP101 course allows students to choose the projects that suit them most out of 35 projects in 9 themes, opened every semester.
- The domestic and international internship programs managed by our Internship Office allows students to put their theoretical knowledge to practice.
Faculties and Academic Programs:
There are three faculties present in Sabancı University; Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, and School of Management. For further information please click here.
Our Students by Numbers:
For the latest statistics, click here.