Register to our new career platform Career Link;
- Post job & internship opportunities
- Manage applications in this platform
- Create your organization's profile and share news and announcements with students
You can also contact Cemre Sandal (email@example.com) (0216 483 93 54) for full-time and part-time job opportunities or Fatma Çevik (firstname.lastname@example.org) (0216 483 94 89) for internship opportunities.
Recruitment Guideline for Employers
Employer Registrations Requirements
Employer registrations must include the following information in order to be approved.
- Organization name
- Contact name, and job title
- Contact business email address or HR generic email adress (registrations with non-organization email addresses (e.g., @gmail.com, @hotmail.com, etc.) will not be approved)
- Organization website (with the content about the organization available for our students to review your services/industry information etc.)
Job Posting Important Information
- The position location should be specified as the city/country. If it is a remote job, you should still specify the location of the company and state the remote in the heading of the posting.
- You can collect the applications on the platform or direct them to your website or email address.
- Provide clear job descriptions for our students/new grads to see that kind of tasks they will be handling.
- State qualifications clearly and tailor to SU students and alumni.
- Highlight what makes your job or organisation unique
- If you are posting a long-term internship, please contact us to confirm that you are covering internship insurance.
- Use non-discriminatory language. Avoid any reference to gender, age, religion, disability or race
- Positions that do not include the name of the company/organization where the students will work/intern will not be approved.
- Events where there is no related job/internship opportunity will not be approved, you can contact us via email for announcements of the events.
- Positions that require placement fee will not be approved.
- Private tutoring/caretaking jobs will not be approved.