First Step to the Business World: Discover talent at an early phase
First Step to the Business World is a program that allows first- and second-year Sabancı University students to start learning about the job market and career opportunities by gaining insight into the inner workings of corporations. This two-week program during the semester break in January gives students their first experience as interns.
Benefits to the institution
• Better brand awareness
• Early insight into the potential of Sabancı University students
Benefits to the student
• Getting to know career areas and the working environment
• Discovering more about jobs
• Opportunity in networking
1. Institution and Student Applications
Institutions complete an “Application Form” and submit this to the Internship Office. Students who wish to take part in the program submit the “Student Application Form” by choosing the names of the 3 institutions they want to participate in the program.
2. Sharing Students Information to Institutions
Cv's of the students are sharing with the institutions for selection. Institutions are sharing the names of the students placed in the program with the Internship Office.
Institutions and students will be asked to complete an Internship Appraisal Form at the end of program.