In 20-minute sessions with our professional career counselor, you can learn more about:
- Knowing yourself and your professional areas of interest;
- Job choices;
- How to influence your career with your choice of diploma program;
- Career planning, job-finding strategies, CV writing and preparation for interviews.
Learn more about our Career Counselor here.
- You are expected to submit your CV to the Career Advisor before your appointment. Therefore, you should send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day before your appointment.
- If you cannot make an appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance by contacting us through email@example.com. Remember that you will be denying another student the right to receive career counselling if you do not show up at your appointment.