Job Shadowing Program: Discover talent at an early phase
Job Shadowing is a program that allows first- and second-year Sabancı University students to start learning about the job market and career opportunities by gaining insight into the inner workings of corporations. This two-week program during the semester break in January gives students their first experience as interns.
Benefits to the institution
• Better brand awareness
• Early insight into the potential of SU students
Benefits to the student
• Getting to know career areas and the working environment
• Discovering more about jobs
• Opportunity in networking
1. Institution and Student Applications
Institutions complete an “Application Form” and submit this to the Internship Office. Students who wish to take part in the program complete and submit the “Student Application Form” at the same time.
2. Institution-Student Matching
Students specify the industry and department they wish to complete their internship when filling out the Student Application Form. Institutions and students are matched based on the information submitted.
3. Disclosing Intern Information to Institutions
The personal information of students matched to an institution for internship are disclosed after the confirmation of students.
Institutions and students will be asked to complete an Internship Appraisal Form at the end of internship.