2020-2021 Academic Year
Erasmus+ Internship Announcement
Now you can apply for the Erasmus+ Internship Program for Summer 2021 Internships!
Erasmus + Internship Program Third Call application period is open until 12th of May, 2021 - 23:59 (CET +2).
With this call, we can support over 20 students for 2 months with Erasmus+ Grant. Also with Erasmus+ Program, students can apply for Erasmus Visa.
How to Apply?
1. Application Form Filled
2. Transcript (bannerweb is acceptable)
3. A digital face photo
4. Acceptance Letter
For undergraduate students: English language score will be calculated as it is shown here with the new method.
For postgraduate students: Your submitted ELAE / TOEFL / YDS score will be considered as your English language score.
The Internship Office calculates and lists the average score of each applicant by considering %50 of the English score and %50 of the students Cumulative GPA.
Minimum GPA: 2.20 (Undergraduate) ; 2.50 (Postgraduate)
*In addition to academic achievement and language score, if the applicant has benefited from another Lifelong Learning Program or Erasmus+ mobility scheme while pursuing the same level of academic degree, 10 points will be subtracted for each and every activity utilized (regardless of whether internship or education) when calculating academic achievement and language score averages.
The conditions to be taken into consideration:
• Participation in the Erasmus + program before the same level of education: For every previous attendance - 10 points
• Disadvantaged students (the doctor's report about health status, if the offer together with the application form): +10 points
• In case of mobility in the country of origin: -10 points
• Child of martyr or veteran (must be documented): +15 points
• Uploading an Acceptance Letter before the application deadline: +10 points
- Graduated students may also benefit from mobility if they apply before graduation. However, the internship mobility must be completed within 12 months after graduation.
For more information about the program please click here.
2020-2021 Academic Year Project Numbers:
2019-1-TR01-KA103-066822 & 2020-1-TR01-KA103-080896 Sabanci University
2019-1-TR01-KA103-066281 & 2020-1-TR01-KA103-081549 European Internship Consortia
2019-1-TR01-KA103-062326 & 2020-1-TR01-KA103-085774 Bridge+ Consortia
2019-1-TR01-KA103-065887 & 2020-1-TR01-KA103-083057 Erasmustern Consortia
Career Development & Internship Office