2020- 2021 Academic Year
Erasmus+ Internship Winter Term Announcement
Erasmus + Internship Program Winter Term* Call Application is open until 13th of December, 2020 - 23:59 (CET +2).
With this call, we can support students for minimum 2 months with Erasmus+ Grant. Also, with Erasmus+ Program students can apply for Erasmus Visa.
Application Beginning: 16.11.2020
Application Deadline: 13.12.2020
* Winter Term Call Application: The mobility can start afer Winter Semester (after January 2021). This call is for students who will graduate in January 2021 and for students who will start their exchanges in April 2021 to enable them to complete an internship between January and May 2021. For 2021 Summer Erasmus+ Internships, please apply for the Main Call which will be open in 1st of December 2020.
How to Apply?
1) Send an email to email@example.com with all application forms at once.
1. Application Form (print & sign)
2. Transcript (bannerweb is acceptable)
3. Acceptance Letter (click here to download the template, min. 2 months of internship)
For undergraduate students: English language score will be calculated by (ENG 101 x 0.4) + (ENG 102 x 0.6) or (SPS 101 x 0.4) + (AL 102 x 0.6).
For postgraduate students: Your submitted ELAE / TOEFL / YDS score will be considered as your English language score.
The Internship Office calculates and lists the average score of each applicant by considering %50 of the English score and %50 of the students Cumulative GPA.
Minimum GPA: 2.20 (Undergraduate) ; 2.50 (Postgraduate)
*In addition to academic achievement and language score, if the applicant has benefited from another Lifelong Learning Program or Erasmus+ mobility scheme while pursuing the same level of academic degree, 10 points will be subtracted for each and every activity utilized (regardless of whether internship or education) when calculating academic achievement and language score averages.
The conditions to be taken into consideration:
• Participation in the Erasmus + program before the same level of education: For every previous attendance - 10 points
• Disadvantaged students (the doctor's report about health status, if the offer together with the application form): +10 points
• In case of mobility in the country of origin: -10 points
• Child of martyr or veteran (must be documented): +15 points
• Mobility with zero grant is also possible, students do not have to recive grant in order to complete the mobility.
• Graduated students may also benefit from mobility after graduation. However, the internship mobility must be completed within 18 months after graduation.
For more information about the program please click here.
This call applies for the following Erasmus+ Mobility Projects:
2019-1-TR01-KA103-066822 Sabanci University
2019-1-TR01-KA103-066281 European Internship Consortia
2019-1-TR01-KA103-062326 Bridge+ Consortia
2019-1-TR01-KA103-065887 Erasmustern Consortia
Career Development & Internship Office