2019-2020 Academic Year
Erasmus+ Internship Announcement
You can still apply for the Erasmus+ Internship Program!
Erasmus + Internship Program First Call application period is open until 1st of December, 2019 - 23:59 (CET +2).
With this call, we can support 92 students for 2 months with Erasmus+ Grant. Also, with Erasmus+ Program students can apply for Erasmus Visa.
How to Apply?
1) APPLY HERE
2) Bring Application Documents to our office
1. Application Form (print & sign)
2. Transcript (Recent Official Transcript obtained from Student Resources)
For undergraduate students: English language score will be calculated by (ENG 101 x 0.4) + (ENG 102 x 0.6) or (SPS 101 x 0.4) + (AL 102 x 0.6).
For postgraduate students: Your submitted ELAE / TOEFL / YDS score will be considered as your English language score.
The Internship Office calculates and lists the average score of each applicant by considering %50 of the English score and %50 of the students Cumulative GPA.
Minimum GPA: 2.20 (Undergraduate) ; 2.50 (Postgraduate)
*In addition to academic achievement and language score, if the applicant has benefited from another Lifelong Learning Program or Erasmus+ mobility scheme while pursuing the same level of academic degree, 10 points will be subtracted for each and every activity utilized (regardless of whether internship or education) when calculating academic achievement and language score averages.
The conditions to be taken into consideration:
• Participation in the Erasmus + program before the same level of education: For every previous attendance - 10 points
• Disadvantaged students (the doctor's report about health status, if the offer together with the application form): +10 points
• In case of mobility in the country of origin: -10 points
• Child of martyr or veteran (must be documented): +15 points
- Graduated students may also benefit from mobility if they apply before graduation. However, the internship mobility must be completed within 12 months after graduation.
For more information about the program please click here.
2019-2020 Academic Year Project No:
2019-1-TR01-KA103-066822 Sabanci University
2019-1-TR01-KA103-066281 European Internship Consortia
2019-1-TR01-KA103-062326 Bridge+ Consortia
2019-1-TR01-KA103-065887 Erasmustern Consortia
Career Development & Internship Office