Tallinn University of Technology is looking for an intern as International Admission Assistant.
The internship duration is 5 to 6 months, starting from March 2019.
Tasks of the intern are following:
· Collecting and managing a registry for hard copy documents sent by the applicants.
· Being responsible for sending correctly formed documents to Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre.
· Consulting international students and prospective candidates on spot, via email or phone.
· Managing TalTech language test database.
· Contacting candidates who have not fulfilled requirements by deadlines.
· Assisting with other international admission related tasks on rolling bases.
Requirements for the intern:
· Good knowledge of English.
· Punctual and detail oriented.
· Quick learner.
· Interested in intercultural communication.
In order to apply, please send your CV, Motivation Letter, Transcript of Records and English language certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20.12.2018 or until the most suitable intern is found!
Additional information: https://www.ttu.ee/studying/exchange-studies/internship-31/incoming-internship/
For your questions: email@example.com
Career Development & Internship Office