Within the scope of the 2018-2019 European Internship Consortium, applications for Erasmus Internship Mobilities are open.
The minimum period for Erasmus Internship Mobility is 2 months and students have the right to benefit from Erasmus Student Mobility for 12 months during their undergraduate, graduate and doctoral studies. You can register your applications via //www.euro-intern.org and submit your application.
Deadline for Application: 01/12/2018
Stage 1: Submission of Application Documents:
The application will be carried out in two stages and the deadline for submission of the application forms is 01/12/2018. Application forms should be communicated to the Consortium Institution Representatives. Detailed information about the application form is available under the title of Application Documents.
Stage 2: Submission of the Certificate of Acceptance: 8th of February 2019
In the first stage, the students who successfully fulfill the application criteria, the foreign language requirement and the Erasmus grade criterion must submit a certificate of acceptance from the institution to which they will be intern until 8th of February 2019 on Friday.
The students who pass the second phase successfully will be informed.
Students who have not submitted the letter of acceptance even though they are entitled to the placement will be entitled to be placed on 8th of February as they will not be considered to have completed their applications.
Click here to download Certificate of Acceptance.
The suitable of applications is checked by the minimum average grade criterion determined by the National Agency.
• Undergraduate: 2.20 / 4.00
• Graduate: 2,50 / 4,00
Students who succeed minimum application requirements must fulfill the requirements of Foreign Language and Erasmus Grade of Higher Education Institution which they are registered in order to successfully complete Stage 1.
the conditions to be taken into consideration:
• Participation in the Erasmus + program before the same level of education: For every previous attendance - 10 points
• Disadvantaged students (the doctor's report about health status, if the offer together with the application form): +10 points
• In case of mobility in the country of origin: -10 points
Students must submit their application documents to the consortium representative of the University where they are registered. (Click for representatives of the Consortium.)
1. Application Form (Application form must be filled out online and signed)
2. CV in Europass format (Upload to the application form)
3. Transcript *(Official Transcript)
* When filling out the application form, the electronic version of the other application documents should be uploaded to the application page of eurointern.org
Applications will be evaluated on Erasmus Score.
• Erasmus Score: 50% CGPA + 50% FOREIGN LANGUAGE
Students who have previously attended Erasmus Education and / or Internship Mobility will have 10 points deduction from Erasmus Score.
- Graduated students may also benefit from mobility if they apply before graduation. However, the internship mobility must be completed within 12 months after graduation.
Career Development & Internship Office